Monday, June 7, 2010

My Favorite You Tube Video So Far



This video symbolizes a couple of things. First, it symbolizes a person achieving their dream through hard work (3 years of piano lessons), perseverance, and a little raw talent. Second, it's an example of how the internet now allows normal people to explore their creativity and share it with the rest of the world. I'm happy for this boy (Greyson Chance).

YouTube shows a lot of promise in providing innovative ways to explore the world of education. Students instead of using poster board for projects can do an informative video on skills, rules,or strategies and post it on YouTube for the rest of the world. I'm definitely interested in incorporating YouTube into my P.E program. I think the kids would really enjoy it and it would be exciting for me as well

No comments:

Post a Comment